Thursday, April 13, 2006

Does anyone know whatever happened to Colgate Herbal White toothpaste? It was my favorite toothpaste and now it's nowhere to be found. I did find some on eBay, but the person who's selling it wants too much for the product and for postage.

I found lavender honey on eBay last week and it should be arriving any day. I bought my first jar of it when I went to Provence several years ago with my mother and I've had a hankering for it ever since.

My trip this past week wasn't so bad. Even though the one flight attendant never was in his assigned boarding position, he did manage to walk through the cabin a time or two during boarding and see how the overhead bin situation looked. And he seemed to have a better attitude overall. It's still an exhausting trip, though, and I came home last night and made myself a nice Grapefruit vodka and pink lemonade cocktail.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thanks for the advice, Ami! I actually did visit splendidpalate.com before purchasing the honey on ebay. There's an ebay "store" www.frenchybee.com that sells the lavender honey (and other French products) and you don't have to bid on it or wait--you just pay the price they're asking. The owner even combines shipping costs for multiple orders and it ended up being less expensive to purchase the honey from the Frenchy Bee than from Splendid Palate.

I'm having some lavender honey in my coffee as I write this...