Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm sort of dreading going to work today as I'm working with a rather lazy crew this month. One of my crew is supposed to be at the front of the 757 during boarding but he hangs out in the back and complains about everything instead...which leaves me running my fanny off up and down the airplane by myself during boarding. And the woman I'm working with in F/C likes to serve wine in the cocktail glasses instead of wine glasses because she doesn't think she'll have to do refills as often. I think it looks tacky. She's also got personal problems in that she's bulimic so she's constantly eating and then going into the lav to purge...and then she brushes her teeth over a cup in the galley. Gross.

Believe it or not, I'm the junior one with 20 years...Also, contrary to what most passengers think, not every airline has a "lead" flight attendant on their flights, so if I want anything changed about my current situation, I'm going to have to speak up for myself and I hate confrontation.

No comments: